Saturday, March 8, 2008

It’s The Ultimate Blog Party 2008!

5 Minutes for Mom .com is hosting the Ultimate Blog Party. Come meet lots of women bloggers for a great time!

A little about me: I'm a homeschool mom of seven awesome kids! My goal is to raise them to become mighty warriors for the Lord Jesus Christ! This life is so short~ live yours for HIM!

I enjoy reading~ especially Christian fiction. My favorite book recently is Just as I Am by Virginia Smith. I also love all Sisterchicks books by Robin Jones Gunn, most of Francine Rivers and some of Ted Dekker. I also recently met Rene Gutteridge in person (she is no great) and love her book My Life as a Doormat and look forward to reading more from her!

I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for 13+ years and enjoy scrapbooking. Although I rarely find time to stamp :(

I'm obviously new to blogging, since this is my first post, soplease check out some of the other great blogs on the Blog Party!

12 comments:

jayedee said...

nicetameetcha! i'm jayedee from the sunshine state! party on dudette! lol and if you like chickens......stop by the lost world and check out the giveaway i have going this week!

Julie D said...

Hi! I'm the youngest of 7. It's funny how people think I have a big family now (3 kids!). It's small compared to growing up! Stop by and visit me when you can. I'll leave the food out.

Kysha said...

You have a beautiful family. Nice to e-meet you. Happy bloggin' and enjoy the party!

BrineS said...

I'm inviting you to party with me!

Win some chocolate from my-sister-in-law and I...we blog about CHOCOLATE...me from Australia...and her from Michigan. Here's the link: http://thechocolistas.blogspot.com/2008/03/ultimate-blog-party-2008.html

What am I doing in Australia? I married an Aussie...and moved to Brisbane, leaving my family and friends and all the right-side-of-the-road drivers in America.

Win a handmade pocket place mat from my blog Comfort Joy Designs. Here's the link:
http://comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com/2008/03/ultimate-blog-party-2008.html

Want to know more about life in Australia? Visit my A Cup of Joy site where I keep up with my family and friends in America. Here's the link:
http://acupofjoy.wordpress.com/

Happy Partying!

Karen said...

Welcome to the neighborhood:) I wanted to let you know that you won my February PIF, so I will be emailing you for your snail mail:)

Mrs Mac said...

What a wonderful blog, I glad I found it through the blog party. I'm just starting the motherhood chapter of my life. The Hubby and I hope to have as many childern as the Good Lord will bless us with and hope to one day home school them. I look forward to reading you blog. God Bless :)

Dandelion Momma-Janis said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Wow, seven kids! I only have three and think that is a lot! Thank you for visiting my blog. I have entered you in my contest. Bookmark my book review site, as I do giveaways quite frequently of Christian fiction books and others. Have a great day!

Eleisia said...

Welcome to blogging and the blog party!

Love the photo of your family! Looks like a real party with all that ice cream!

Like your reading choices!

Rachel and Jacob said...

what a lovely family you have! that is a fun happy picture. love it :)

Stephanie said...

Nice to meet you...and welcome to the blogosphere! I love Robin Jones Gunn too! Stay tuned on my blog next week - I'll be featuring an interview with her. :)

Melanie said...

I finally have some time to make my rounds to the UBP. Sorry I'm a bit late, and thanks so much for stopping by my blog.
I love your blog, I'm so glad I stopped by. Hope you enjoyed the party!!
Our Happy Happenings
Livin' With Me

Storm said...

Still hopping from blog to blog... my goal is to post at each blog at least once. Nice to meet you. Happy blogging!