Saturday, March 22, 2008

Oh No, it's the Big Four Oh!

Well, I've joined a new club...the 40 Club! My DH is out of town, so one of my closest friends, Laura, said she wanted to take me out for dinner and maybe go shopping. I have been looking forward to this evening for a couple weeks. We got to Applebee's and when I walked in "SURPRISE!" There stood 9 of my other friends with balloons, gifts and someone taking pictures! WOW! I had no idea that Laura had planned a surprise party for me! Tears came to my eyes. What a blessing that people thought that much about me to spend their Friday night with me, and they even brought presents! We had a wonderful time eating and laughing together. What a great way to be welcomed into the 40 Club!

Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
John 15:13

No comments: