Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving Week

I hope your week was better than mine! I have been so sick~ runny nose which drained into my throat and made it very sore. Then I lost my voice, got a cough and topped it off with pink eye. Let's just say it has not been a fun week off from school! I am finally starting to feel better, but still cough myself to sleep each night. My kids haven't gotten sick, and I'm praying they don't!

Please pray for my sister; her husband had a heart attack Friday night and didn't make it. He was 54.

The positives of the week: my dad celebrated his 70th birthday, and I had an enjoyable Thanksgiving day with my 44 uncles, aunts, cousins and their children. I was also able to spend quality time with my sister. But in the good and bad, God is faithful!

2 comments:

kailani said...

I'm so sorry for your loss! How devastating and right before the holidays! Your family are in my prayers.

Mrs. Troop said...

Look at your beautiful family!
Sorry you've had such a difficult Thanksgiving - your family is in my prayers. What a devastating loss.
My son (13) LOVES Ted Dekker books - he devours them in a day or two! Thanks for the review - I didn't know all of that!
Blessings on your day!