Monday, November 2, 2009

Christy Awards Reading Challenge!

I love reading Christian Fiction, but I don't always read the Christy Awards winners or nominees. So I'm joining this reading challenge! I'm doing the Baby Steps Challenge (2nd tier). Lame, I know, but being a homeschool mom to 8 and having a new baby in the house and no time for reading, plus having the read the 12+ books for my book discussion group, I'm picking the Baby Steps Challenge :) I'd love for you to join me! if so, join here!

Here is what I plan on reading:
You Had Me at Goodbye by Tracey Bateman – WINNER
Until We Reach Home by Lynn Austin – WINNER
The Rook by Steven James – WINNER
Vanish by Tom Pawlik – WINNER

What I've read so far:
2000
A New Song by Jan Karon – WINNER
Apollyn by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins
Assasins by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins
2001
The Mark by Tim Lahaye and Jerry B. Jenkins
Unashamed by Francine Rivers - WINNER
Unveiled by Francine Rivers
2002
Desecration by Tim Lahaye and Jerry B. Jenkins
2003
Covenant Child by Terri Blackstock
2004
Armageddon by Tim Lahaye and Jerry B. Jenkins
Thr3e by Ted Dekker – WINNER
Flabbergasted by Ray Blackston
The Yada Yada Prayer Group by Neta Jackson
2007
Sisterchicks in Gondolas by Robin Jones Gunn – WINNER
2008
The Restorer by Sharon Hinck
2009
Sisterchicks Go Brit by Robin Jones Gunn

You can see all the nominated and awarded books here. How many of these books have you read?

No comments: