Friday, March 25, 2011

Bound by Guilt by C.J. Darlington

TitleTrakk.com Blog Tours Presents:

Bound by Guilt
by C.J. Darlington
Published by Tyndale House



Shuttled between foster homes, Roxi Gold will do anything to fit in. Soon she’s traveling the country stealing rare books from unsuspecting bookstores. Police officer Abby Dawson has seen the worst of society—and not just at work. One fateful night, both their lives are changed forever. One searches for justice, the other finds herself on the run. Will the power of forgiveness set them free?

My 17 year old daughter said CJ's first book was one of her favorite books ever. She's looking forward to reading this second book which is next on her TBR pile. So I get to read it first :)
The cover is beautiful, and I love the title; right away could see that it was perfect for the book! The story caught my interest and kept me wanting to read more. There are real life situations, both good and bad, as well as a wonderful story of redemption. I have read several Christian fiction books lately that leave God out almost all together, so I love reading a book that isn't afraid to talk about the Lord. And since I homeschool my children, I'm so thrilled they can read a great book by a homeschool graduate. I'm happy to recommend this book to you :)
Great job! You kept me turing the pages.
--Francine Rivers, Internationally best selling author

C.J. is a wonderful, talented writer . . . extraordinary . . .
--Bodie Thoene, best-selling author of the A.D. Chronicles

This one engages your senses and reaches your heart.
--Jerry B. Jenkins, NY Times best-selling author & owner of The Christian Writers Guild

Watch the book trailer:




About the Author:
C. J. Darlington won the 2008 Jerry B. Jenkins Christian Writers Guild Operation First Novel contest with her first novel, Thicker Than Blood. She has been in the antiquarian bookselling business for over twelve years, scouting for stores similar to the ones described in her novels before cofounding her own online bookstore. In 2006 C. J. started the Christian entertainment Web site http://www.titletrakk.com/ with her sister, Tracy, and has been actively promoting Christian fiction through book reviews and author interviews. A homeschool graduate, she makes her home in Pennsylvania with her family and their menagerie of dogs and cats. Visit her website http://www.cjdarlington.com/

QUICK LINKS

2 comments:

C.J. Darlington said...

Wow, I'm honored your daughter enjoyed my first book that much. Hope she enjoys Bound by Guilt too! Thanks for posting this review. I'm glad you enjoyed the story. It was fun to write.

Laura said...

It sounds like I would like this as well as my girls!

Laura